Lesser Wheel of Pain crash when trying to place it

Platform: PC
Game mode: Singleplayer
Version: 94750/17645
Problem: Crash

Whenever i try to place lesser wheel of pain on map game crashes.

It first happen just after I finihsed crafting my first lesser wheel of pain. I did nothing other than just putting it in crafting queye. When progress bar filled up, game crashed.
When I restarted the game turned out that I have lost all my resources (iron, wood, stone and twine) and lesser wheel of pain is no longer in my inventory.
I used admin panel to again add lesser wheel of pain to my inventory. But whenever i try to place it on the map I have the same crash.
Worth noted: I play only on single player for now. I do not know if it crash happens in multiplayer.

PC specs (may be relevant):

• CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.20GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB by MSI (driver: 24.21.13.9731 from 22 April 2018)
  • RAM: 8GB

I have error message screenshot bu I cannot upload it or paste link to my Dropbox. But I will be happy to send it via message or something.

Repro steps:

1. Create Lesser Wheel of Pain
  2. Clickingkey with shortcut number on keyboard to try to select wheel of pain and place it on the map
  3. Crash

Seems like it could be a corrupted game file as the Lesser Wheel of Pain works fine for me in singleplayer.
If you use Steam, try validating the game files to see if that helps.

I have verified my game files but it have no effect.

Well that’s unfortunate.

Reinstalation and update to v 1.0 did the trick. Game is working.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.