Light axe attack while on horse is too slow

Online Official
Bug
PVP
America

Not sure if a change I just missed but the light axe attack while on a horse (I’m using venom axe) is very very slow now. The heavy attack is much quicker now.

I tried a spear as well and it’s light attack did not seem as slow.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.While mounted on horse, try light axe attack (venom axe in my case) and then compare to heavy attack.

2 Likes

Hmmm… is this just me?

i posted similar this problem before, so u press left click to swing attack and then it stopped by 1 swing?

I left click for a light attack while on horse with axe, it does one hit, then takes a long time before I can swing again. Just started happening this week. At this point my heavy attacks are quite a bit faster than my light attacks.

yeah, same problem too.

Same problem here. I also tried spear and the light attack is still slower than it used to be, but nowhere near as slow as the axe.

It’s already reported to the team.

Sword does it too. Seems like the usual backswing is disallowed. Not sure if this is a deliberate change to slow down/disincentivize horse combat.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.