Undocumented Change On horse back light attacks now have cooldown

Game mode: Any
Type of issue: Potential Bug
Server type: Any
Region: Any

Since all undocumented changes that are posted to the Testlive or Live patch notes are being considered a “potential bug” according to this tweet: https://twitter.com/igmiro/status/1332534415499653122?s=20 or actually needs to be confirmed by the QA team (not sure which it is to be honest) according to this forum post: Funcom please do not do this!. The following changes were made and not documented and are therefore considered a potential bug. Please consider fixing these “potential bugs” or potentially get confirmation from the QA team on fixing them.

I could not find any documentation on players light attacks having a cooldown while on horseback, Though I could be wrong, who knows I have been before. But if it was not documented it could potentially be a bug and since I could not find it while re reading the patchnotes from the last 2 year and I want to be a good boy and report all my findings to the forums before making baseless claims about things in videos here you go, Is it a bug?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. light attacks on horseback have a cooldown
6 Likes

I noticed a change in that some weeks ago. Couldn’t find anything in the patch notes, either.

From a balancing perspective, the changes even makes some sense. But the animations look clunky now. It might have been better to slow the animations down instead of forcing a pause between attacks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.