List of UI Issues

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [EU]

There are currently 3 UI issues which I have happened upon since the most recent Mounts update. I have taken the liberty of reporting them so that these pesky bugs may be squashed. They are:

1.) Character and Thralls picture/portrait in the menus is stretched vertically, with the head and feet cut off.

2.) The base recipes for crafting stations (ie-the standard recipes below the Thralls recipes) are cut off by the screen when we attempt to scroll down. Observe the item and lack of cursor. They can still be selected and produced, but it is tricky. They affected workstations I have seen thus far are Carpenters Bench, Blacksmiths Benchs and Armourers Table, as the improved versions of each.

3.) The games buff and debuff icons are half cut off by the edge of the screen, and are also being overlapped by the water, food, weight, temperature icons. It is possible to adjust the GUI in then back to correct this. However it does not save, and with each death or server log it must be redone.

Hopefully this report can be of some assistance.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Open the characters or thralls items menu
  2. Open a crafting station and scroll downwards
  3. Observe and correct the overlap in our Settings menu. Redo it with each death and server restart
1 Like

Hey @Croms_Faithful, thank you for the compiled screenshots and information shared regarding these issues!

2 Likes

No problem at all Hugo, I am happy to help out wherever I can. I have realised that the first two were reported elsewhere, not sure about number 3 though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.