Loged on dead all stuff lost

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official 1144
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: | Bug |
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: EU 1144 OFFICIAL

[Describe the bug here]
loged off about 6 pm uk time logged on today at 5 pm uk time and im dead and lost all my gear legendery gear that i have farmed along time for i had full health water and food when i logged of hit esc and hit exit game logged on and theer i was standing next to my bed looked at logs and teher it was i died 6 47 am this morning so good amount off time after i had logged of and also prior to me logging on this is aboput the 3rd time it has hapened to me and im sick of it but thi stime iv lost stuff that has taking alongtime for me to get

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.log off
2.log on
3. new patch was deployed only thing i can think that could be causing this as im sure the last time it hapened to me it was a bug fix patch

As a quick fix you could do your self place a large chest next to your bed and drop all of your items in the container before logging out.

but this sounds more like the environment is killing you. you can heatstroke or frostbite to death while logged off…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.