Log out, get back on next day, entire kit and everything on body is gone(OFFICIAL)

**Game mode:**OFFICIAL
Type of issue: BUG
Server typePVP
Region: AMERICA

For the second time, I log off with my full kit, flawless epic armor, legendary weapons, upgraded tools, and god knows what else I had because when I log back in the next day everything is gone. I play on an official PVP server and today this bug happened to myself and another clan member. We are at war with another clan on the server and instead of logging in to continue the battle, today we are farming more gear. This has happened to almost everyone in my clan MULTIPLE times. Its getting old FAST. If I wanted game breaking bugs I would play Ark Survival or Atlas.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Log off
2.Log back in
3.Hope for the best
4…Farm more gear

Anything you were doing or near to before this happened which may have caused this?

Unfortunately you can’t see the event log for an official, I don’t think your regular logs will give you an idea here.

Logs dont show anything. No death marker on map. The only thing I can think that could be causing this some times and not others is MAYBE last night I hit “quit game” instead of quiting to main menu first…still not sure though.

you said it happened multiple times!? then why not just log off naked with your stuff in a chest like everyone else does?

1 Like

Is it happening to only your clan or others on the server? If you are logging out near windows you can still be hit with gas that will kill you and not leave a marker after the reset time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.