Logged onto new patch dead, all gear lost

Game mode: PVE
Type of issue: Loss of progress
Server type: Official 1020
Region: EU

I logged on today for the first time in 2-3 days. I logged off inside my base in the volcano at full health and normal temperature, wearing gear that gives me normal temperature even outside. (Some of that gear I farmed the Unnamed City for 100+ hours to get.)

The event log states that I died of temperature changes at 14:13, even though I did not log on until approximately 15:40. Your records will confirm that I was offline at the time of my death.

When I logged on, there was no loot marker on the map and no corpse left at the location I last logged off.

@Ignasi Please could you review the screenshots attached and restore my gear to my account.

440900_screenshots_20201028155147_1|690x388
440900_screenshots_20201028155153_1|690x388

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log off at full health and normal temperature at the volcano pre-patch.
  2. Log in post-patch at spawn point in the jungle, having lost all gear.

I am sorry for your lost gear, I know it sucks but it is unfortunately lost. Funcom does not provide such support.

If Funcom would at least restore the legendaries they know players farm hours and hours for, until they discover a permanent fix for this bug which I see is happening to others as well today, it would give us a lot more faith in the developers and encourage us to keep playing at a time when I personally feel very demotivated to continue with Conan Exiles.

Here’s today’s nonsense:

Apparently I died 3 times in 1 second, then 2 seconds later died 2 more times… while offline. At least I didn’t lose anything, because I was clever enough not to equip anything after losing all my best gear due to the same bug yesterday. Tomorrow, I don’t think I’ll be logging on at all. Sorry to say it, but this is the sort of bug that loses customers.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.