Long load time on death/respawn

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Performance]
Region: [Oceanic]

[Normal death/respawn screen and timer do display correctly when killed (10 or 30 sec depending on NPC or player kill) and able to select ‘Bed’ or ‘Bedroll’ no problem. However when proceeding to loading, it consistently takes >3-5 minutes for the bar to load and for me to actually be able to control my character. I can see on tribemates screens I have spawned and am just standing there next to my bed. This does cause issues and frustration if spawning on bedroll with ANY enemies in the vicinity as they have a good couple of minutes to walk over and kill me repeatedly while I’m stuck on loading screen essentially keeping me spawn locked, i have to spawn back at base or somewhere away from the area or the above will keep happening. I’m currently playing on PS4 Pro on 100/40 Mbps down/up connection, although i have tested on multiple connections and have had people come test mine with us being able to replicate the spawn delay issue each time.

Please review when possible! thank you!]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Create character
  2. Play for a bit
  3. Die and spawn on bed/bedroll
  4. Wait for loading bar to crawl to the end

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.