Long loading time when trying to acess mods menu

Game mode: [happens on all game modes: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [unnecisarrilly long loading time when trying to just change out mods ot anything involving the mods menu: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [I run both a PVP and PVE modded server I also have this issue with single player: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [US]

[It takes at minimum 5 to 10 munites just to load up the mods menu regardless of how many or what mods are currently loaded]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I open the mods menu.
  2. I wait for the 5 to 10 munites sometimes even as much as 20.
  3. menu will hang/freeze up and I cannot alt-tab out of the game or do anything or the game will crash.
  4. this same issue willl also occur when I attempt to connect to a server with no mods loaded or the currently loaded mods do not match what is loaded on the server.

I cannot confirm. Logged in single-player with and without mods. Logged on my private modded server, still no issues. Delete all mods and verify the game files? Maybe something went wrong with the update for you.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but your wasting time it is not an update issue go find another bug to test.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.