Looking for a Ps4 pve server

Hey everyone,

My wife and I play Conan Exiles on PS4 and have been playing on official servers since it’s release. We enjoy the game but players are just spam building or land claiming to the point we cannot even place cosmetics down let alone build anymore, we have moved our base to new locations or switched to new servers and it just continues to be the same.

We like to build and we do not build massive buildings and we are not afraid to break our base to redesign it. So many players put a wall on backwards and leave it. (Personal pet peeve)

We don’t do the thousands of thralls or pets and horses. We are about the 10 - 20 mark for thralls max and if we don’t like them we delete them and start again. We are very particular about our thralls.

So what we are looking for is a PVE server that is friendly and doesn’t allow land claiming and is basic settings. (We don’t like the 10X harvesting or XP gain. We like to play the game, Maybe small boosts from time to time like Funcom has done) We have heard of the admin purchasing on private servers and it sounds interesting and would like to try it out if it’s available, if not no big deal as we enjoy the game.

Any other couples out there playing? Any recommendations?

Thanks
Jelostas

Official 3522 is a great bunch of people we even have a discord to communicate. Its a PvEc but in most cases if you get killed during pvp and are a good sport about it many of the clans return your stuff plus more. Its just fun to hunt sometimes lol. The server likes to build big buildings but so far everyone has also been very respectful of other land claims.

Unless you go on a private server you will always have people mass spamming the foundations. We have 2 clans that do it but they are isolated to an area and aren’t affecting the masse.

Thanks for the response but we don’t want pve-c as there is only two of us and don’t always want to look out for another player because they were having a bad day and decided to just kill is because they got bored.

Still looking for a server if anyone has one.

1 Like

I currently play on a server called The Shattered Realms and it’s been amazing. It’s PVE-C, which I saw you don’t want to worry about getting attacked. In this server it’s off COMPLETELY during weekdays, and you can opt out of it during weekends.

If you’re looking for a non-toxic, players oriented PVE/C server, perhaps we are the right place for you!
We have an easy PVP opt out that everyone obeys.
So no fear if you’d like a PVE style server, it fits your needs too.
The admin team has thought of plenty of out of the game things to do to keep players engaged.
We have multiple event builds to keep players entertained in weekly events for prizes/server currency.
A different, interesting take on PVE/C weekend, that is optional, fun, and fair.
Admin chests scattered thru out the land, which can give you in game items & server currency.
Monthly contests that offer in game items or real world prizes!
Mini-dungeons, NPC hunts, and thrall dead or alive bounties for more fun.
A helpful, non-toxic community and active admin team of four, that actually like helping players, both new and old.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me on Discord at Armageto#0266.
We are attempting to make it a survival gaming community, adding new games that seem of interest to the group.
Rust will be a future game, and Citadel: Forged with Fire is another game we presently support.
You’ll need discord to join, but if you don’t have it and have questions, you can reach me on PSN at Armageto80.
Please read our ad over at FunCom as well for further info:

I know you said you don’t want a PVE/C, but with our opt out system, you won’t have any issues. We haven’t had one so far. Great community who all follow and comprehend the rules. As long as you have the banner, the base is good to go. We even have a PVP opt out mask too for players on the map. Though the player base mostly likes to PVP in events, admin raid bases, mini-dungeons, etc.

@Armageto what is the password for your server?

1 Like

I messaged you back sir.

Still looking for a server. Any recommendations?