Lost connection to Server crash

Game mode: Online PVP
Problem: Crash, Performance
Region: EU

@Hugo So I made a post before about the disconnecting. Before every time it used to lag out I turned the game off and back on immediately to avoid dying and losing ym things. Now I keep the game on, and the message always pops up saying Lost connection to server. Its making the game unstable. Literally unplayable. Never has this happened before to me. Please fix it. I keep dying and losing my things.
Can’t swim, can’t be near hostile npcs or the game freezes for me while my character is still there and I die.
After the last post these issues stopped for 2 days when Hugo said it will passed on for g portal to look into issues regarding their servers, but they’re happening again. I tested my connection speed it almost 100% on the ps4.

I’m on official server 3217.
Ive seen posts about this happen kng on other servers too.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hi @RaspyOstrich98, do you have similar issues in singleplayer or in other servers?

Have you tried to perform a clean reinstall of the game or to rebuild the PS4 database?

I have completely reset my ps4, and downloaded the game about 3 weeks ago, and that’s when the issues started.
I haven’t had this issue on most servers only some. All EU. I really don’t know what it is, because every time it happens the event log shows that the server has shut down and started at least 10 times within that space of time. I keep testing my connection every time it happens and the results are almost perfect. I haven’t had this issue on any other multilayer game and I play quite a few.
It happens most often when there are more players on the server. I thought maybe it’s because there are too many around me and my Internet cannot handle it. But I am now playing in a completely empty and Unpopulated area in the server and the issue still persists. Sometimes as many as 4 or 5 times in 15 mins.
I don’t know if funcom can help but it would be nice if they looked into why it’s happening, as they can see a lot more than I can from my end. Would he nice to know even if its a fault on my end.
For example yesterday I was farming gold in the jungle when it happened. My character frowned under water. Other time got killed by other creatures. And every time I could not select to doawn at the bedroll or bed, ended up having to run form the desert to get my stuff back. As soon s I got my thjbgs back it happened again. I ended up spending about 1 hour just running from the desert.

G-Portal has looked into the server and reported that there seems to be no issue on its end, and we also haven’t received any other reports for #3127.

Even though you’ve reported that you have no issues with other online games, please ensure that you used a wired connection while playing CE to ensure the most stable experience possible.

Would you be able to record a video of some gameplay with the issues occurring?

Also, what’s your internet speed and service provider?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.