Lost my Set Archpriest (again) and temple

Game mode: Official-PVE]
Type of issue: [tempel dissapeart with evrything in it]
Server type: [PVE]
Region: [EU]

so i made a Set tempel two days ago or so. had captured a Set Archpriest… placed it in there… no problem.
yesterday i made the first upgrade when i logged off… found today that there was a new building (SET Tier 2 tempel) in the Set T1 Tempel… so oke weird destroyed the T1, lost some ziel points in the process but ach who cares. placed the T2 tample put in back the Set Arch priest, made more ziel points and activeted the T3 Temple… after a short run in to town i came back and found that my temple was gone with evrything in it… no lootbag nothing.

i say again because it happend to me before… got thrilled because i found a arch priest only tho lose it by bugs -.- last time though lost it with all my crafting thralls and chest (old problem though but still highly anouing)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. build Set temple (no foundations)
  2. upgrade set tempel with archpriest and Set anti potions and extra ziel point in it
  3. now this part is tricky… i’ve gotten a T2 temple in my T1 to place, destroyed the old T1 and placed the new T2 temple
  4. upgrade the T2 temple to T3, this time though witout the extra potions (still archpries and ziel points). after five to ten minuts in the city i came back to find the whole temple gone and evreything in it (no loot bag)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.