Mammoth damage is bugged

I’m not expecting the mammoth to do any real good damage but i have noticed that compared to pretty much every other pet its damage is ridiculously low. for example, all pets (tiger wolf, rhinos and more) I have test do at least if not more damage than their wild versions but mammoths do significantly less damage than their wild counterpart.

After more testing lvl 1 Mammoth is doing about 80 damage and a normal lvl 1 normal elephant is doing 166 damage, this is with lvl 20 authority. There is clearly something messed up there case it makes no sense that a mammoth does less damage. also a lvl 15 mammoth is only doing 123.

Greetings orea!
Thank you for reporting your situation regarding the mamoth damage.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, could you please let us know if you are playing on an Official Server or Private Server please? In case you are playing on a Private Server, are you perhaps using mods?

Thank you in advance!

Private sever. Derketo’s Cathouse
No mod that messes with the animal
Mobs
Hosav’s Custom UI Mod - 2.3.10
People Of Hyboria 1.0.2
Crucial Decorations
Mythos: Greystone Building Pieces
Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.9.2
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.4.32
Devious Desires
Fashionist v4.3.3
Immersive Armor (3.1)
Horse Boost 0.1.4
RA: Character Customisation
Barbarian Barber [vers. 3.6.2]
Improved Quality of Life 3.4.8
New Gen

I have also tested this in a single player with one mod (Hosav’s Custom UI Mod - 2.3.10) and the mammoth does about 88 and the normal elephant does 166 with 20 authority