Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3759

Bug Description:

Many things are not visibly loading. Some of it is collidable objects, such as tents, fences, and other objects, while other times it is complete sections of the world (both seen below).

Video taken today

Bug Reproduction:

This happens when moving around the world normally (no teleports). I haven’t been able to find something more specific.

2 Likes

Same issues… any base of any size. Usually i have to relog into the game for anything to load effectively. Tons of rubberbanding and things not loading in. Other players lagged out, caught in rubberbanding loops, even though they’re not where the game shows them, etc.

Greetings @Bugog and @jmk1999 ,

Thank you for sharing this!

Can you let us know all of the places where you’re finding this to happen so we can verify those as well?

Thank you in advance!

The same thing happened to my wife on PC, a private server with no mods. Two Darfari camps had all the NPCs but no huts, decorations, etc. Just the terrain. The camps are Fleshtearer Falls and Witness Camp.

Everything went back to normal after relogging on the server.

Hey there! Just wanted to note this specific issue also occurs on PC on several different servers. The build tiles load eventually, but at an extremely slow pace as if the streaming was somehow stalled.

Every build tile around you when you log in loads very swiftly, but if you enter a new area, it can take up to an hour for every piece of build and deco to load (doors usually take the longest to load, which of course is an issue since you can’t interact with them, to open them and enter).

It occurs modded or unmodded, as well as on servers with a low or a high concurrent pop.

The best way to make building tiles appear quickly is to log out, log back in, and it will immediately load everything… which is obviously problematic for a lot of reasons ^^’

No specific locations. It appeared to happen really anywhere. It was occurring in the Mounds really bad, as well as my base near Pitfall Pass, as well as another player’s base near some of the pirate camps by noob river. Also a decayed base I raided near the Respite at the edge of the jungle. I’m sure there were likely other locations, but after raiding that base, I spent the rest of the night organizing my stuff (got a lot of loot!)

1 Like

I haven’t found a place that doesn’t suffer from this. Because of how janky it is I try to stay near my base, but all of the defari camps around the summoning place will get to a point where none of the collidable parts will load. I have also seen some of the southern dogs of the desert camps do this as well.

Player structures seem to load fine from what I’ve seen, this seems to be specific to developer placed objects. As far as the world not loading, I have been able to run up to the “edge of the world”, and if you step onto it you go into a falling animation, but your position doesn’t change and you are able to walk back to the loaded section.

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5 (Digital Edition)
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3890

Bug Description:

Random Items Do Not Render

Bug Reproduction:

It’s completely random. They are there, but I have to log out and back in to get them to render. We were trapped in a building because the door did not render… Half of the storage at the base was not visible, but you could not run through it. The game has also crashed twice in two log ins.

1 Like

I made a new video that shows it more clearly.

Starting from world logon:
Watering Hole (0:20, loads fine)
The Sinkhole (1:30, loads fine)
SpineBreaker’s Flank (2:00, loads fine)
The Summoning Place (2:50, loads fine)

Heartsblood Rise (3:03, no structures)
Ravager’s Cleft (3:42, no structures)
The Corner of Bones (4:25, no structures)

Sinner’s Refuge (5:30, world not loaded)

I let the video go a bit longer to 6:20 so you can see that player structures are still loading acceptably.

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Can you also confirm if you’re having this type of issues on Siptah? If so, let us know some of the locations where you found this.

@donbzm @Topinambour I see that you mentioned that this happened on PC as well. Can you let us know your computer specs? If you prefer you can send us a private message.
Oh, and please, let us know the server number where you have found this issues.

1 Like

The issues occurred on my wife’s PC, which has the following specifications:

Intel Core i5-11300H 2.6GHz
8GB SO-DIMM DDR4-3200
512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB

Unfortunately, I haven’t had a chance to play the game after the update to see if my PC is experiencing issues as well.

The server we play on is not official; it’s a private server hosted on GPortal with absolutely no MODs installed. The map we’re playing on is the Exiled Lands. I’m not sure if it’s relevant, but the server has this IP: 172.107.197.96:29700, and it’s called “Reino de Zakijah”

Hey there! Sure thing,

Ryzen 5 3600X (3.6 Ghz)
16 Gb DDR4 RAM (no overclocking)
GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (31.0.15.3667 driver)
Samsung 980 1 To NVME

Regarding the official servers where it happened, I honestly can’t tell you :confused:
When I noticed it was happening, it was on a heavily modded serv. So I hopped on an unmodded serv to test if the behavior was the same, then on a few official servs once more to check if it persisted. But I picked random ones, sorry 'bout that :confused:

This post here may have relevant info though (very large packets sent all the time): 🚨 Private Servers after Update (with no wipe) - Bugs, Interaction delays, NPC teleportations, etc - #11 by learuis

Thank you all for your assistance!

I have shared this with our development team.

If additional information is required, I’ll update this forum post. Thank you again! :slight_smile:

As posted elsewhere ^^

The crazy latency issues (bases taking forever to load, extremely long load times, etc.) seem to have mostly disappeared on our side, since the hotfix o/

The only invisible things I’ve encountered are the Sentinel statues along the river, which have been consistently invisible since Age of War chapter 1. The statues are visible at the Boundary Spillway though, and I have also not encountered any more invisible enemies.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.