MEGAversary 3 - SHAMBALA! 27th June, 12noon UTC onwards

MEGAversary isn’t MEGAversary without some PvP!

On Saturday 27th June, come and join us in Shambala.
See you in the queue from 12:00 noon UTC with Nine Swords, and then from 14:00UTC with League of Monster Slayers

4hours of PvP! MEGAversary3 : Calendar of events WEEK 1

13 Likes

We’ll see if we can ‘motivate’ a few LoMSers to keep it going at least one more hour. It may take some organizing, and everybody knows LoMS capacity for organizing… :wink:

4 Likes

That would be awesome :slight_smile: Just reply here or let me know in game and I can do all the calendar updates etc! Thanks!

3 Likes

Heya Katelin, it looks like I will be organizing the second 2 hours of the Shambala event. Let me know if I can be of any further help or if there is anything specific you want me to announce.

^^

5 Likes

Brilliant!! Will make sure you get you a copy of an announcement script via PM here. On the day - would suggest also popping a status into Social Panel. I will go and change the calendar to reflect that the event will continue for another 2hours! Thank you <3

4 Likes

I will try to be there for the shambala tour!

je vais essayer d’être là pour la tournée de shambala!

3 Likes

i need to remember how to play in time! xD

1 Like

See… I WOULD be interested… but that starts about 6 hours before I can physically drag myself out of bed. I hope the hunting goes well, mates!

do we join #pvp as per usual?

1 Like

I’ll be making call outs to remind people we are heading in there via LFG and event - and plan to continue the coordination and encouragement to join the queue via Event.

1 Like

Shambala with 9S!
Time to go: 0 days 03 hours and 25 minutes
and continuing on seemlessly…
Shambala with LoMS
Time to go: 0 days 05 hours and 25 minutes

1 Like

Keep an eye out on the event chanel! Starting soon! (At last, I got to use my Yeti model :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Massive thank yous to everyone that took time to queue for Shambala today! It was a lot of fun, and only a couple of bugged instances in all that I ran.

Special thank you from me to @Unsafecrayon - I really appreciated having your support today, and for the time you invested yourself into running the second half of the event <3

I also posted a few screenshots on twitter with the #megaversary3 tag :

5 Likes

It was my pleasure, @Katelin. I had a blast and think it was a total success. Would totally do it again next year!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes