Message:Connection lost.You must be connected to internet to play and character missing within the server and its name after last update yesturday 16/06/2020 at 12:30pm

Game mode: [PvP (Online official)]
Type of issue: [Character lost after last update getting message:Connection lost.You must be connected to internet to play while you go to multiplayer game mode to find your missing server character XanTsun disappeared from where i was playing within the server name and itself]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [Europe]

[Hallow yesterday 16/06/2020 at 12:30pm i was playing normaly without trouble, after last updateing the game i got a message in multiplayer mode when tryed to connect to my character that was saying:Connection lost.You must be connected to internet to play, and the server browser were not finding the server i had the character XanTsun and the server itself with its name so i reinstalled game 2 times and did 3 steam verifycations after that i could connect and find servers in multiplayer mode even if having the same message 3 times until it find servers,but when i success to connect after 3 times of getting the message(Connection lost.You must be connected to internet to play).I couldnt never find my character XanTsun with its server,it dissapiared with the server where i was playing and don`t remember the name of the server,only remember that it had battleye activated.Everytime i go find servers in every europe servers i create new character when i log out and turning back to play with it the server i created the character is haveing 999 latency, and never ever found my character XanTsun disappeared from where i was playing within the server and its name itself and still haveing the same message:Conection lost.You must be connected to internet to play.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Nothing more get inside game after cinematic video it cames a message that says:Conecting to Funcom live services.That takes like 10 seconds loading after give you choice to select a game mode
2.Going Multiplayer mode to take the message:Connection Lost.You must be connected to play so it get you back to game mode selection not finding until you do this process 3 times servers to find them with alot of them with 999 latency and a few others with high normal like 80 90
3.Create Character on decent latency server after log out
4.After playing with created character and loging out,when turning back to last server played with the character it appears with 999 latency on every europe server this process everytime i create a new character

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Update 41 - Server browser not populating and “character lost” issues - Feedback thread