Missing Characters

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: [Unknown]
Region: [Offical][3594]

Character shows as level 60 in the game as it should on server list is shown as level 18 < level is on server list is incorrect for this server

Region: [Offical][3592]

Character shows as not created in the game on the server list are shown as level 3 but should be and was a level 60 << character is missing

Region: [Offical][3819]

Character shows as level 60 in the game as it should on server list is shown as level 60 < this server list and character detection seems to be working as it should.

You can contact me for the email to my PSN or my PSN ID to check for these accounts I couldn’t tell you the character names I’ve been away from the server for a few months but this shouldn’t of had no impact on the character creation on server as it didn’t affect my other level 60’ I have 3 servers tend to fill up fast so I have to have access to one of them to play the game.

1 Like

This happens on both xbox servers I play on also; 2504 and 2731. Other than a heart attack the first time I saw the incorrect level, everything ingame is fine.

yeah and they know the characters they have the database they were on before they applied the update that affected them to appear as deleted so they have the power to add them again.

Hey @murkin

Welcome to our community and thanks for the heads-up. There definitely seems to be something strange going on with that feature. Our team is looking into it.

What about missing characters? does take a little bit to get one to 60 are we going to get them back or are we just cutting our losses and starting them over I like many who have them and lost them create them on many of the servers for one day the server is maxed and the next day the server is empty so to keep the game playable we need them on more then one server at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.