Missing spawns in Spitah

Game mode: Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: NA
Region: USA
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Only seeing about 1/5th of the spawns for familiar locations.

Expected Behavior:

Missing bosses in camps and over half of the regular spawns. Not able to open cages to release the Thrall because no Jailor spawns.

Installed Mods:

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 - Just playing the game and traveling around to the different NPC spawn spots.

Nothing in your mod list jumps out at me (but also a lot of your mods im not familiar with off-hand), but just in case, could you confirm that you are seeing the same without mods? If even one of those does any weightedtable changes (or heightmap changes), it could screw up after a major update.

I’m not sure you can do any heightmap changes on the Siptah map (it’s the locked and unmoddable map). What sort of weighted table changes are you referring to? I don’t think any of my mods are supposed to change the spawn tables.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.