Mistakes in descriptions of some 1H-Axes

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

The One-Handed Axes “Bloodletter War-Axe” and “Argossean War-Axe” are described in their item description as great war-axes. The term “Great Axe” refers however to Two-Handed Axes in game. This applies to both versions, normal and epic.

The description for other one-handed axes is correct (no mention of “great”).

1. Check the description for “Bloodletter War-Axe” and “Argossean War-Axe” in either the Feat list or the item tooltip.
  2. The item description says great war-axe which is incorrect.
  3. The “Argossean War-Axe” also says “An” which should be corrected to “A”.
  4. The mistakes can be found in the descriptions for both, the normal and epic versions.

1 Like

Along similar lines, some of the armors have an incorrect description. Vanir heavy armor set lists Star Metal in the description, but it costs normal Steel to craft. There may be others, but I remember that one without loading the game to check.
PC Soloplay

Epic version along with the shemit require star metal

Guess their QA department needs to step up their game lol.

That’s fine, but the first time I ever reached the level to craft vanir, I didn’t buy that feat because of the description. I hadn’t reached the level of star metal yet, so I didn’t buy the perk. But I had been farming steel for quite a while, and it was some time later that I bought the perk - only to discover I could have made that armor much sooner.

Hey @Pixelcave

Thanks for the observation. We’ve relayed it to the team so they can look into it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.