Mod load order questions

Quick question, how’s this mod load order list?

Pippi
Dudes Delightful Decorations
Northern Timber
Cinnamon Candles
Emberlight
Configurable Elevators
Pythagoras Support Beams
Glass Construction
Fashionist
Mod Control Panel
MCP Widgets
Improved Quality of Life
300 Level
LBPR Collision Update
LBPR
Pickup+

Also, I’m wondering if there’s a way to eliminate the client rebooting when every someone joins the server after it’s checked all the mods? Can we set our load order locally on our client machines to match the server load order (pasted above) and would this stop the client reboot conan the first time?

I personally follow Multiguns advice that he has posted on the LBPR mod main page: PIPPI > buildings, npcs > pythagoras > LBPR IA > LBPR Fish Trap Fix > LBPR.

This is what I’d be running with from first glance at what you’ve listed.

Disclaimer first: I didn’t check each mod for each mod authors suggestion their particular mods optimal placement in the mod list - check these out if you haven’t already. :smiley:

Pippi
Glass Construction
Dudes Delightful Decorations
Northern Timber
Cinnamon Candles
Emberlight
Pythagoras Support Beams
300 Level
Improved Quality of Life
Configurable Elevators
Fashionist
Mod Control Panel
MCP Widgets
LBPR Collision Update
LBPR
Pickup+

In terms of loading straight in - if your players rearrange their mod list (either via the main menu or through their file directory) to the same order as your servers, they’ll go straight in. :smiley:

Hope it all goes well!

We put them in the same order are they appear on the mods list.
If you only use one modded server, super fast loading compare to to looking for each one.
If you do this for one,and have another, the second one becomes a red headed step child.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.