Every official PVE server, especially on SIPTAH looks like this:
- People spam bases and base fragments.
- bases are often Monsters of nearly only fundament spamming
- people like to collect “vehicle parks”. Dozens and dozens of Thralls and animals stand senseless around in areas
- people build too near to npc structures ,leading often to problems finding a path, and worse those thrall and fundament monsters lead to extreme lag of the enemy npcs
- people often build and set thralls where npcs spawn. (with the new update this is far less)
- people spam fish traps, oil presses and ferilizer pits. Sometimes 100 of them in a row.
Most official PVE servers look like this and are to some point nearly unplayable and extremely lagging and unperformant. People behave like people in the most negative way you can interprate it, meaning there should be far more strict rules about where you can build, what you can build and the amount of thralls you have to end this mess. Let’s face it: people behave like d.i.c.k.s. So please have a look at it otherwise official servers become more and more useless and unplayable.