Mouse Cursor Issue/Bug

Game mode: Single-player)]
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: [Please enter your server region]

I am un able to click on what the mouse cursor shows it is over. The cursor may show I am on a selection however I have to move the cursor somewhere up and to the right and then the button/selection will highlight that I can click to select. I just downloaded the game today and if I can’t attempt to change settings to see if that is the issue then something appears to be wrong. No other software is causing this issue or game on Steam.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open game
  2. Go to the main menu
  3. put the mouse cursor over a selection on the main menu
  4. The selection will not highlight, you have to move the cursor up and to the right somewhere to select the option.

This happens to me upon installing the game and mine is related to resolution. Try this, it takes bit to click the right boxes …

Get your desktop resolution and keep it in mind when you first open CE. In the main menu under settings, make the game resolution match your desktop resolution. In addition, select Windowed Fullscreen. Exit the game and restart it only to the main menu, but do it several times.

Please let us know if that helps, good luck !

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.