Named Thralls list

where can i find the name of all thrall named in the game? There are several that I already took that were not on the list that I found on fandoom conan exiles

1 Like

Are you playing on an official server or a modded server? If you are playing on a modded server there are several mods which introduce their own named thralls which will not appear on most sites. But in general, the best place to look would be the wiki. If it is an official named thrall, it should be listed on there. Also, what named thralls have you found that you are not finding listed?

2 Likes

yes, I was using this site, but there are many thralls that are not on the list

Which ones?

1 Like

Depends on how bad you want the list. One way is the wiki mentioned above, but that depends on volunteers to populate. Some of the Siptah named are probably not on the list. The end all be all is to download the devkit and look at the datatables… that’ll git ‘er done but that’s a big download.

1 Like

Even better, if you find that the Wiki is out of date or incomplete, edit it! It’s a community driven resource after all.

2 Likes

Yup… I have a whole bunch of edits in there.

Make sure you’re correct first though.

2 Likes

Oh - yeah definitely. Be especially careful if you’re running modded, many people add thrall NPCs to their mods even if that’s not the focus of said mod.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.