Need a high-res image of the Monster Hunter Jacket

I’ve got a jacket that needs a good back patch on it, and I thought, why not try to make one of my favourite in-game clothing items in real life? I need a really good, high-res screenshot of the design on the back of the Monster Hunter jacket, hopefully big enough that I can get it printed on a piece of fabric I can sew right on my jacket. If anyone has one, let me know!

2 Likes

This is the best I could come up with in-game. If you have photoshop skills, you might be able to do something with it? My only skills are with mspaint, and they’re pitiful at best.

Realistically, your best bet would be the texture file used in-game. @AndyB is this feasible to link, assuming good faith on the OP’s part?

1 Like

I’ve also got an image the back as cropped out of a 4k screenshot! Mind you, the design wraps around slightly so you won’t get it entirely perfect if you took an in-game shot as the basis without doing some fixing. Regardless, it’s an amazing jacket and I can’t wait to see what you wind up doing!!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I am unable to provide or display images directly. However, I can offer you some guidance on how to obtain a high-resolution screenshot of the design on the back of the Monster Hunter jacket.