Need two animals to tame one

Can’t tame just one animal, need two to tame in both stable and taming pen, so in stable i can’t craft anything because there is just one slot. how can i fix this?

1 Like

Hi @Audigier ; I’ve seen a similar post around somewhere and I think it’s a bug with crafting cost multipliers? Does the server you’re playing on have it set to anything other than one? If you don’t have access to the settings, we could make an informed guess by how much a foundation costs to make.

1 Like

They could also check in server settings under pets server’s with instsapet/thralls are confusing 1.0 or less is Vanilla speed or faster :thinking:

Welcome to the Forum. You can find good information here if you don’t consider people’s opinions on some subjects but that’s fun to read also.

1 Like

i play on single player and yes i have, think i have 2 on that, but i thought that it was just for increace fuel time, so if i put one it should work?

I believe that’s the case. The server multipliers are very confusing! As sestus said it’s a lower number for some settings- in my experience the description on the settings in game are not accurate. There is a list of how they work on the wiki here: Server Configuration - Official Conan Exiles Wiki

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.