New Dungeon. Second Boss doesn't come down

We destroyed all pillars less than a minute. Moon boss still spawned afterwards + a dragon.

How the entire encounter went. We walked into the arena. it was me and a clan mate + 2 thralls each. Arena goes dark, spiders came. We killed them quickly, 1st boss died. Arena lights up. Golems start coming alive. We killed them all. Boss stood up. And then for 10minutes just stood behind the fog refusing to come down and fight. We were about to kill ourselves to get out because we thought we were trapped inside.

He then after 10 minutes teleports to us. We begin fighting him. He dies. And then the undead obelisk part. We finished that part quickly. Then the 3rd boss shows up. And after 2 seconds of the encounter the huge wall breaks down and a Undead Dragon and this Moon Beast Deamon shows up and then it just Instantly kills us all and the thralls. All gear was lost.

Also After we tried it again. One of the spiders fell through the floor and again prevented the encounter from continuing.

Same happend to me in 1005
No stonesā€¦ just stuck

sameā€¦ i was watching the moon change fase, thinkingā€¦ what am i missing
seems like all i missed was remove bracelet, then i could have saved my level 20 perfect perked thrall with Siptah gear that got killed in a one hit by bloodmoon bossā€¦

the dungeon is not buggy, I have kurakā€™s head! if you donā€™t destroy the pillars after 10 minutes there is a boss that is impossible to defeat

Direct_ConvertGif_1679063569871

1. The thing seems to be caused by fps or pingā€¦
  2. Its somehow seems when ā€˜ā€˜the sorcererā€™ā€™ā€™ is stuck for a while (also looks like lagged)
  3. when sorcerer spawns it spawns with red moon beastā€¦ for me it was when there was drake fight part - killed sorcerer but still that blood moon is around 2 million HP and not dying
  4. Fact : Thinked its mod caused issue as vanilla was ok, but then tryed singleplayer and also all was good

Idea : this may be caused by lags on servers and somehow by time triggers blood moon beast as like ''stupid player sits afk in dungeon and not leaving so we send unkillable beast to kill them ā€˜ā€™
its somehow looks like fps/lag and time issue

Direct_ConvertGif_1679074227476

I ran 2 times on day one and another just last night, and I have not experienced this issue some people are reporting. The dungeon works fine for me, but Iā€™m on my own server with no mods and itā€™s just myself and a friend. The green gas was so alarming to me the first time I ran out without grabbing the new armor knowledge from the giant tablet to the left of Kurak!

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t even find a way to leave the dungeon. By leave do you mean ripping the bracelet off or is there actually some way to run out?

1 Like

The problem with this dungeon is that it is part of a story line. People wait around reading the text and listening to what the Boss says (to hear the story) but it is a timed dungeon that has to be completed within a certain amount of time or an unkillable mob spawns and wipes you. The first time I went in ā€¦ I did the waves, killed the mobs and bosses and then waited for the sorcerer to finish talking (because it is part of a story line) and because it was a new dungeon and I wanted to hear the story. AND I DIED.

Second time around ā€¦ I did the waves ā€¦ as soon as I killed the Boss with the dragon, I didnā€™t wait ā€¦ I just ran up the stairs and killed the main boss with one hit while he was still kneeling and talking. Grabbed his loot and ran out. Success.

Point is if you are going to make a dungeon that has a short time limit ā€¦ donā€™t make it part of a story that people think they need to listen to.

3 Likes

We run like 10 times yesterday and only once it didnā€™t bug on the golems phase. I didnā€™t notice the tablet as well =(

It isnā€™t about destroying the pillars. We did everything quickly. And it still bugged out. What part of that are you not comprehending?

Everyone on the official server we play on has said theyā€™ve been nuked And lost all of their thralls.

1 Like

Odd. Tried this dungeon after I had some serious levels and a higher level thrall with me. Was certainly a huge challenge (as expected - itā€™s meant to be). Died first two times. Thought I had lost thrall, but whether glitch or not, though I got the thrall stopped following message, the thrall was teleported out and back to I initially set it to Follow.

The mist-zone (and the first wave) were ā€˜surprisingā€™ and were the ā€˜deathā€™ areas (must remember to Always take a torch with me into all dungeons. Always!

I will try that dungeon again (and again) without bringing a thrall/follower. Having a ā€˜distractionā€™ for all the monsters on hand certainly helped a lot.

And also to remember to do the olā€™ Looting thing as much as possible, especially of the sorcerers.

Was this patched since the start of this ticket? I have not had any bugs as reported, other than ā€˜bugsā€™ l got in Wineceller wherein it is hard, very dangerous, geared for high level, and not something easy (for me) to use as a ā€˜farmingā€™ expedition. I havenā€™t looked through any detailed, logged Fault tickets yet, only through the comments in this feed.

I had to try this dungeon less times than Winecellar to finish sucessfully. Not an easy challenge and not a lower level experience. For that reason, and if the Devs have the time, if there were more than one type of challenge path to dungeon(s), that would be amazing :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha, man I felt myself like Iā€™m in an horror movie just now :smiley: Read this text and like ā€œā€¦ stop, WHAT? Iā€™m doing the same RIGHT NOW! I just launched the browser to check why nothing happens long time after I killed all golemsā€, then I tabbed back to game and see Iā€™m dead LOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks god my tough thrall stayed alive and get teleported with me to my base (private server).

This dungeon is glitching like hell. First time I was killed cuz golems are like high latency cafe wi-fi - moving with micro teleporting, suddenly they appear right behind me and beat hard. No way to run away, I burned all my stamina. They donā€™t care about thrall, all chasing me. When I came second time spiders didnā€™t want to come out from shadows so I had to go to the each corner of the arena and kill them one by one. And after I got rid of golems nothing was happening, even battle music has gone. Iā€™m really disappointed having this on the fourth day of the update.

1 Like

I have kurakā€™s head! If you donā€™t destroy the pillars, after 10 minutes a boss impossible to defeat will appear (I donā€™t know if this impossible boss is a mistake)

By making the passage by destroying the pillars I canā€™t find any errors, I can complete it and I can finish the dungeon without problems

I canā€™t even encounter this stage, after golems nothing happens, then I just die.

if you have a clip, share it, funcom could help you

This is the true design bug. Sure there are snags especially at the golem magi stage (lots of reports of the magi refused to enter the attack zone) but a story based dungeon with 3 phases and a time limit? Come on guys. Someone in meeting should of brought this up.