New Dungeon. Second Boss doesn't come down

I have the videos you ask for. but I can’t upload because of the extensions it asks for( jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif, webp, txt, doc, xls, xml, xlsx, docx, log).

Direct_ConvertGif_1678993091055

the fog and corpse walls are supposed to disappear after the 3 Corrupted pillars are attacked and destroyed, did you do that step?

Do you suggest that they try to tear down the pillars? From what I can see, there is talk of a bug here.

What do you mean? I asked if you ran around and attacked the 3 giant pillars that ooze purple smoke (corruption)? Yes or no, because if yes and then nothing happened there is a bug. If no, then you didn’t finish the phase.

Personally, I never made it to the pillars. After the golems the event went dead, nothing happening at all. Lost two level 20 thralls, both having Godbreaker armors. Thanks for nothing Funcom!

no, the boss appears after 10 minutes and kills you instantly

Okay, that’s why @Sarealac is asking people for videos, because it seems that at more than 1 point of this dungeon something bugs out. We are trying to narrow down which parts are bugged and which parts are down to user error.

1 Like

No you didn’t attack the pillars? Or No, the fog and corpse walls do not disappear after you bring down the corrupted pillars? Help me help you dude.

I killed them all, they did not appear again. I only wait 10 minutes for the boss to appear

Just admit you didnt remove the pillars lmao

I did not try with the pillars

2 Likes

It’s like pulling teeth to solve this problem because you refuse to answer a simple question. No offense intended, but is English your second language? Because that would help me empathize with your inability to understand what I am asking you.

Edit:

Okay, thank you, there is your problem!

Damn brother, I use the translator

1 Like

That’s what I was wondering, some things get lost in translation

2 Likes

Ok thanks. They have not yet fixed the teleportation bug on consoles, (we have been reporting it for a long time) it happens on all official servers, on xbox series s, in practice you disconnect, suspended in the air and reconnect, you would already be inside the rival base

ive done this multiple times mate, even before responding to this, i completed it 3 times, not once had a single issue. I have video clips and screenshot evidence if you want with time stamps from prior to this lol/.

From what I see. If you loiter, then blood moon beast comes :grin:

Other dungeons you may stay for as long as you want. Other players can join as well.
This one the only way to get you out and make it ready for next player…

We also encountered a similar problem and recorded a couple of videos.
The first video (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmewuHm8TCY) I did’t start shooting the first minutes, but everything is clear: the sorcerer doesn’t stand in the center and starts to sorcery from the side, as well as spiders appear one by one and with a delay. Lightning strikes chaotically, even after defeating the golem. Then after a sufficient period of time the Beast of the Blood Moon appears - he can’t be defeated, the npc doesn’t take damage, but has serious damage to the player and his slave. When the Beast of the Blood Moon starts to cast, the game freezes. I killed him with the admin command. Then a long wait and nothing. I disabled the recording. But after taking off in admin mode and approaching the barrier that separates the sorcerers from the battlefield, the Uskuda sorcerer teleported to the center of the arena and hovered in one position - here I started filming a second short video. (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFmf1E_NuWw) After that, nothing happened and I had to leave the dungeon.
We noticed that if the server online less than 15 people and fps is in the range of 30, then the dunge works correctly. However, when the online is increased and fps is reduced - it is buggy as described here and shown in the video.

2 Likes