New Dungeon. Second Boss doesn't come down

I have been through the new dungeon numerous times. I have even run it with level 0 thralls. The key to not losing your thralls is to ignore any bosses that spawn and kill the sorcerer controlling them. This kills the bosses.

5 Likes

Kill the sorcerers, and do not worry about the bosses. The dungeon only takes me about 15 minutes to complete. The dungeon is not about killing the bosses. I have heard that the final dragon has about 4 million HP and is impossible to kill. Killing the sorcerer that controls the dragon kills it.

1 Like

This is a arena champion pride thing. It’s it spawns they feel they must kill it and if they can’t, it’s a bug

3 Likes

when i tried, sorcerers never lowered the barrier and i got nuked by moonliht beast while i was trying to understand what was wrong with that dungeon.

turns out it was just bugged.
you should be more careful with this kind of implementation: people do lose things they’ve WORKED on to get, and just because of bugs.

Either you start giving back stuff people lose, or you give good warnings to people when releasing stuff.
Something like:

"Ehi, be careful this dungeon has time mechnics, you can get stuck and then an unkillable boss may nuke you and your thralls: don’t bring anything valuable with you !

If you get stuck at this phase and sorcerers don’t come, remove your bracelet and you’ll be safe. You don’t lose stuff, but if you stay there, your thralls can get nuked."

It would have been nice to know this BEFORE going that dungeon.

1 Like

It is not bugged. My guess is that there is a mod interfering with it. All three of the sorcerers for each stage of the dungeon do come down through the barrier.

1 Like

No, it is bugged. have you not been reading. Sorcerer doesnt always spawn, and the moon beast pops in, freeze screen one shot kills. Happened on no mod private, official. Please stop just telling people it is not bugged.

1 Like

It is not bugged in the SP game, and I have not seen anything from other Public Beta testers.

1 Like

I did some research on this dungeon. It does have a time limit on it of 15 minutes and a 30-minute cool down after the last person/party has entered it. That is why I keep telling all of you to ignore the bosses. I have asked if there are any known issues with the bosses not behaving correctly on servers. I have not gotten a reply.

1 Like

Several people reporting the same thing, that the second boss doen’t come down to the fight and stay behing the energy wall (an this bugs the next trigger) and some people still insist it is all ok, lol.

It is not even hard to understand what is happening if you did the dungeon at least once and have some degree of knowledge how triggers work.

(the final blood demon is not a bug, thou)

2 Likes

Thisnis not public beta. It is live. So testers are everybody. But i guess i dreamed my experience. My bad.

and why have insta kill? just have Final Boss “run away” if time expries and you get exited back out automatically. You spawn with your loot etc anyways, so why the insta kill feature at all???

From BP story lore perspective insta kill makes sense but I do agree. You shouldn’t introduce an insta kill Mechanic when your game isn’t known for good performance and bugless experience.
Real happy for people who play only SP and have zero issues with new dungeon but you gotta keep in mind that a good chunk of CE player base plays online so players’ experience and the game’s performance may differ.

4 Likes

I play on Official PVE servers.
And AGAIN, I did kill EVERYTHING and that barrier didn’t lower.

I stayed about 10 minutes wondering if I had to do something I didn’t know to unlock the dungeon, but NO. It was simply bugged.

And I think I even know WHY it is bugged.

and a 30-minute cool down after the last person/party has entered it.

I think this is what creates problems here: somehow the second stage doesn’t trigger if cooldown is still in progress (but first phase shouldn’t trigger as well - that’s why it is bugged).

Appearently, code fails on some parts and people get stuck between phase 1 and 2, without any chance to progress until the 15 minutes pass and the unkillable boss nukes you and your thrall.

Again, this dungeon IS bugged. Please do more testing on ONLINE OFFICIAL SERVERS, with multiple players, not in SP games. When there are GLOBAL cooldown timers you can’t absolutely make your tests in SP.

2 Likes

I have the same timers in my SP game. I can get around it in Admin Mode by changing the time of day to Dusk. The default daytime is 30 minutes with nighttime being 15 minutes. The eclipse has replaced the night.

1 Like

God, second try - same result. I took video specially for you. No mods cuz it’s official server. Lost 2x 20lvl geared thralls with mixed perks. I hope that video will proof you that people are not trying to make you fools. Best wishes, thanks for support.

Link: Conan Exiles new dungeon bug - YouTube

3 Likes

Thank you. Can you also provide the server number you play on?

1 Like

Ofc, server 1005

Thank you. That will help the development team out. There is a remote possibility that it might be server specific.

2 Likes

Server FPS is 7/8 everyday after people are coming home from work/school. Maybe that’s why. Thanks for reply, gl with fixes

Edit: Thought that it’s related to more than one person entering the dungeon, but tried solo - same thing.

1 Like