New Named in Volcano?

Hi, new to the boards, but I saw this guy and thought I would ask.

Is this right? Should Emissary of Tsathoggua have 40k HP?

I’m playing on my modded private server (PVE, Paragon mod and other QOL mods), but none of my other T4 thralls have anywhere near that much health. :slight_smile:

it could not be right, I hope it’s not real. :scream:

Can’t tell for sure because your server is modded. But during the first days of Lemurian Dungeon release we had somewhat similar “feature” when you could knock out and convert dungeon boss :scream_cat:.
It may be the same as if FUNCOM was planning to release this guy as some sort of boss or miniboss NPC and he “sliped” in the open world. But I think this is a bug.

I ran into the boss in New Asgard (something of Ymir). Really big half-giant chick. Couldn’t knock her out. Tried for a half hour before I gave up and just killed her.

Emissary didn’t have skulls though. Ymir chick had 3 skulls. So I think the emissary is just a really tough T4 thrall.

emissary has 40k

and there is some others thralls with 40k on the map

So did I just get lucky finding him, or does he spawn near the Floe entrance a lot?

Edit - because I went back and he was there again. He is aggressive with a T2 fighter, and two T3 archers on the bridge next to the Floe entrance. I have him baking in the greater wheel of pain with a T3 taskmaster. Will see if this one comes out with 40k health, too.

all these thralls are bugged. they should not be knocked out. Funcom has a thread stating dont get attached to them, as they have a hotfix coming. And dont equip them.

that not a problem to have 40k thrall, they are easy to Knock for a player, they are only usefull agaisnt npc boss

well it was really not a issue, so many more important thing are an issue, like all the exploits backs with this last patch.

Emmisaries are not supposed to be able to be converted into thralls. They’re minibosses. If you have one, don’t be surprised when they fix it and it vanishes along with whatever gear you gave it.

Not that he needs much armor or gear with 40k HP. :grin:

I just gave him some heavy vanir, steel truncheon and hardened steel shield for now. For killing, I swap the steel truncheon for a hardened steel pike.

I also tamed a Kisthis Fleashtearer fighter from the volcano. He has 7k HP (same area as the emissary).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.