NEW PVP-RP server: The Grind House! (PC)

The Grind House is a new PVP-RP server for PC.

What’s up Exiles? My name is Velara and I’ve been playing Conan for a while now. I love the game but can’t stand the toxic players on official servers anymore. If you want a place to play without having to worry about griefing or off-line raiding, then come join me on The Grind House!

I’m working to build a small, relaxed community of mature players. Right now the server only has 15 slots, but I will add more as more players join.

The Grind House is focused on making the game a true survival experience. As such, thrall breaking times have been slightly increased. Let’s face it, it should take longer to break someone’s will and make them a slave. XP and gather rates are set to 1 though I will have events for 2x gathering occasionally.

Offline hunger and thirst have been significantly reduced as well as decay times. I’m a busy professional and I travel a lot for work( hard to believe looking at my picture I know). So you don’t have to worry about starving to death if you don’t log in for a few days.

Mod list:
WYSIWYG Wheel of pain
Sandbox : sustainable farming
Conan Sexiles
Fifty-tifty - steel makes sense

It’s is a short mod list to keep the game responsive and bug free because I hate long load times. LOL. But I will be taking mod recommendations from players who spend some time on the server and prove to be a good community member.

The mods and setting are all about making the game a more realistic experience. If we get enough players who like RP and are interested, I’ll add Pippi to the mod list and we can create an in game economy with traders!

Come join The Grind house and let’s build an awesome community together.

Questions? Comments? Let me know!

Is this server online now?

1 Like

Hi @Skaatt! The server is up and running. You should be able to find it with a name search. Just be sure to check the box that say show servers with mods. You can also direct connect: IP: 92.223.66.107:28100 (Query Port: 28115)

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help! Cheers.