New suggestion for funcom only

Funcom i have heard alot of people tell me that one thing they dont like about the game is theres no dialogue no quest no storylines that can be followed i know theres a hidden storyline you have to find but if you could add a main quest line and side questlines that you would interact with people from each npc tribe people would have you do things in their favor or something . And main storyline that leads you inti finding the quest that yall have hidden now. This would give reasons for the people playing on servers to group up and help each other . Quest that would lead everyone going to fetch stuff for people and going to fight certain people. Go track down people whether they are missing or done something bad need em to be brought back to said tribe for justice choose to give em up to gain respect from said tribe or help the person by not giving them up and gain a hatred for going against them kinda thing maybe. People would be more attractive to the game when they can do all they do now and do quest to when money gold for supplies for their city or home. Add questline NPC’s around the map. With the popularity and population of players dropping the game could use it. Assassins is another addition people wanna be able to do sneak attacks that one shot and drop sneak attacks ti assassinate a target quickly.

If you want quests, I’m pretty sure the AoC mod offers some

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.