Night of the lost souls?

Please Sir, I want some more.

(Lost Souls Jamboree that is, not April Fool’s.)

3 Likes

Oliver Twist?

“Clever girl!” :smiley:

Yes, I admitted before that ages ago when I was a lad, I sang the “cold jelly and custard” part of the workhouse boys’ solos. Oliver somewhat thereafter, with traces of gruel still in his bowl actually plucks up his courage and asks for more. See, I’d really like some more, but I’m waiting for someone else to go ahead and make a formal request. #dickenshumour

you can get legendary repair kits as drops in the unnamed city now. random, but decent if you farm it as such.

1 Like

All bosses in unnamed city drops both 1 legendary rep kit and a fragment of power, wich you can use for 10 feat points each or 1 recipie in the archives.

You can also find them in chests there now.
I have many many stashed away, wery useful.

The recipies are all new poisoned weapons and different statues and even a new improved furnace.

I’ve been finding legendary repair kits in regular Large Chests in the Unnamed City. There are a lot of chests there, but you won’t find the kits in the ones that are in plain sight.

A few of them there are hidden quite cleverly, and those have the legendary repair kits apparently with a guaranteed drop rate as I’ve looted it more than once from them. Just make sure to enter every crack you see and search every corner :nerd_face:

But also as said bosses also drop them, so one run there should give you a decent amount of repair kits for legendary weapons!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.