No challenge xp multiplier after every cycle reset

I am having the same issue. Over the previous 13 days I got new multipliers on only six days. I play on a private server with two other players, who are getting new multipliers every day.

Same problem, was online just minutes before the Great XP Multiplier Reset and I had no new x10 multipliers afterwards.

Best I can tell being online playing the game at the time of the reset is where the problem is occurring. I have not received the bonus multipliers a few times, and if memory serves, each time I was online during the reset. I’m on single player unmodded.

I don’t think that is is it as I can only play an hour or so a day and I have only got a reset of exp multipliers once in the last six days. I play in the evening around 8 or 9 PST and never play more than 2 hours.

I have not received any xp multipliers for a few days now. So yeah, I’m having the same issue.

My partner and I are having this issue. It’s a random chance. Sometimes we have multipliers, and sometimes not. It is also not just visual. We tested it and the multiplier is simply not there. Some of us appear to have better luck than others. We are missing out on a lot of points. Also, the multiplier stack is 0, it’s always 0, even when you miss a day.

We are playing on pc. We have battlepass. We are paying customers and we are being cheated out of points.

I am also having this problem, haven’t gotten new xp modifier in like 3 days

Bumping this because it’s still happening to me. Been 3 days with no XP multiplier. I really want to unlock all the content and this is hugely frustrating to me. I hope they fix this before it’s too late.

An update: a player on my server is experiencing this 2 days in a row, and seems to have really bad luck with getting the multiplier since the battle pass started. She has had this problem multiple times before. For those of us more severely effected this bug is really causing people to fall behind on the battle pass.

I think I’ve had one day where I’ve received these multipliers in the past week. Battlepass purchased. Ticket submitted last week, still no progress. I do try to enjoy this game but it’s as if Funcom just doesn’t want people to, you know…have fun.

1 Like

Same with me. I’ve tested on Xbox 1, PS4, AND PC unmodded, and am having this issue on ALL THREE. Doesn’t matter if I’m offline or online when it resets. Been doing this for over a week and haven’t gotten more than 2 days of XP multipliers on ANY platform. Challenges and rerolls reset but no XP multipliers. There’s no way I’m slogging through 60K exp. on 3 platforms at only 30-70 per task, it’s ridiculous…

It seems Funcom can’t even get their crap battle pass to work, and almost a month after release, it appears they have no intention whatsoever of fixing it. This is why people should try playing through the battle pass BEFORE you purchase it, because I doubt Funcom will be giving any refunds…

I’ve been having the same issues. Someone on reddit said they tried taking off all their equipment and storing all their items before logging off, and that worked ONCE. I’ve not gotten multipliers aside from that time except for when I first started playing Conan after the 3.0 patch. Doing these quests without multipliers is going to take forever (858 quests if you do the 70 XP ones only).

Is there any clue when there will be a fix?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.