No Clan Leader Glitch

Online official, Bug, PvP, Oceanic, Xbox Series S

Bug Description:

Recently I tried to change leadership over to a friend of mine in the clan. It demoted me to officer, but did not promote him to Clan Leader. He does not have the clan leader emblem next to his name. However, when he tries to leave the clan now, it says he can’t because he is leader and needs to change leadership over to someone else.

When he tries to do this, he cannot promote nor kick anyone because he is technically not leader in the clan list, so he is trapped in the clan.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open your clan list and hover over the name of the person you want to promote to clan leader.
  2. He was mid load up of the game (he has the slower, old Xbox One) after he crashed when I chose to promote him
  3. It demoted me as clan leader
  4. He loaded into the game and was still an officer.
  5. everyone is the clan was officers, there was no clan leader.

Here is a screenshot of the issue:

Unfortunately I think you are a bit screwed. This happened to us recently on a official server and even after reporting it to zendesk nothing ever came of it. From what I can tell this happens when you pass lead to many times. Good luck

Hola, nunca habis visto ese error… Ojalá se soluciones pronto