No Enemy health bars?

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]

this has happened a few times both online and in single player. but every now and then, when I log on and attack an enemy, no health bar displays. there are no icons (bosses, bleeding, cripple, ext.), health bar, or knockout bar. can someone tell me how to fix this, I logged in and out 3 times last night and it was still an issue.

thank you.

Steps on how to reproduce the issue:
1.logg on
2.hit a rick nose.
3.try not to die.

Hello @MediocreFox, thank you for your bug report!

We’re aware of this issue and it’s currently being investigated by the developers, but please let us know if these suggested steps help:

If you have a second controller connected, could you try unplugging it and restarting the game with only one controller?

Can you make sure that the Show Name Plates setting is Enabled?
If it is, try setting it to Disabled, restarting the game, then enabling it again.

I only ever have one controller when playing the game. and I never mess with the settings. this happens on official servers. I understand the suggestions, but it is something else. if i restart the game enough times they come back, but the error accrues randomly (or so it seems on my end).

1 Like

I can confirm. When I start to fight a NPC with my thrall and at first the bars are viewable. But some time later the bars disappear. I see this more often when I try to knockout the npc as this needs longer.

In short fights the NPCs are dead before the bars disappear. But in almost every longer fight (20 secs and more) the bars disappear.

Only one controller allways.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.