No reason to farm Meteors now!

Halycon and me have been reporting this isse as well!
Tascha even replied to that.

Later two more left their experience as well:

And a few more people have experienced the same bug on #1200.
Since it’s the same old bug yet again (as I said, back in testlive I think with trees, bushes and such and later with starmetal) a lot of people swiftly understood how that bug “works” or rather how one can at least gather up to 3/4 of the meteorites (sometimes only 1/4 though).

Tipp for everyone:
Set render/sight distance to max (tune everything down to low if you need to) and then wait at :01, :21 or :41 for those meteors at their areas. You need to be present for meteors to spawn correctly. Try to sit in the mid of said area and pray not to get hit.

Btw, even if you arent there, the meteors will “spawn” - but as unharvestable and invisible nodes!
One can run through the mist and get stuck there for a split second - just like it was when trees and else resource nodes have been vanishing after the first hit - back then it’s been the same; heck, one could even be propely trapped in them.

Though I really think the devs should implement an server setting which then applies on every event to come as well. Eighter turn on or off - lots of people seem to demand that. And the possibility to turn it off wont hurt official servers. Hopefully it’s possible in the way I would think about it. Like giving each event the same attribute or however that works which then is linked to said setting where one can simply turn events off.

1 Like