No stamina loss when climbing

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: [ Bug]
Region: [Us]

Since downloading the patch and playing the past couple of days, I’ve noticed I have no stamina loss when climbing. Not sure how to reproduce, but it has persisted through server reset.

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Climb
  2. Climb some more
  3. Climb forever

Read your attributes descriptions there are perks that make it so your stamina doesn’t drain while climbing. If you have the points in that bar it’s not a bug.

I’m pretty sure it’s a bug, as I’ve only got the first perk in grit.

Nope not a bug you have the first two tiers of grit plus full encumbrance so your good to go on stamina. You use 10% less stamina with tier one of grit while granting an extra 10% per tick with tier two. The full encumbrance let’s you go full speed while over encumbered.

Hello @Arsenalcontrol, does this occur with any particular equipment?

Have you had the chance to notice if it also persists after death?

@Hugo I think I’ve tracked down the source. My armor is the epic flawless poitain campaign, with a yamatai demon mask. I’ve tested it with several different armors, and it only seems to affect the poitain campaign pieces. Equipping four of the five pieces allows you to climb infinitely. I haven’t tested it with non epic flawless pieces, but if I switch to any other armors, it goes away.

It has persisted through death. It only affects climbing, I lose the regular amount of stamina when running and fighting.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting back with your findings, we’ll relay this issue to the team!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.