Nordheimer Berserker from purge

I want to add this thrall to my collection but so far he was not in any of the cages. What level purge I would need to do to finally get him? Done purges from 1 to 10 couple of times and hoping it’s not level 10 I need to grind.

1 Like

I only know cimmerian zerkers… does he ONLY come from purges? O.O Sorry I don’t have an answer but just a question out of interest.

Yes, there is a thrall named like this. Used to spawn nearby Asgarth years ago, then got removed.

The Nordheimer Berserker was removed from the game years ago. Unless Funcom accidently re-added them to the possible thrall pool for the cages, you have zero chance of getting that thrall.

1 Like

Seen it on youtube being released from cage

Oh, the one in the wiki (and the one you saw a video of) is a dumbed down version of what was removed. So I’m not sure why you would want it, even a Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker is better. But if you must have that thrall for your collection, just run purge level 10’s till you get it.

i got one from tier 5 purge

3 Likes

Yes, I know it’s not the best but I’m collecting thralls so once I get him, he will be standing in my base as live armor display.

2 Likes

Got one also from tier 5 purge , it is in the game for certain . Keep trying! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So purge 5 then, thank you all for help.

1 Like

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:.

1 Like

Got him after 8 purges

3 Likes

Try purge level 6 - should be relatively easy so your thralls shouldnt die. But they are rare.

I start across 10 servers at purge level 6 now once i get a group of 10 thralls armed and equipped.

Of those 10 - a got ONE Nord zerker after multiple level 6 runs per server. So youll need to be patient.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.