Not able to craft any DLC related Content like weapons & armor in Online Servers

Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox One
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: The Lands of Edroph

Bug Description:

For some reason or another I can’t seem to craft anything related to DLC content at all but for some reason I can only craft standard thing that you would otherwise not pay for but it seems to be fine in single player and CO-OP Modes

Bug Reproduction:

I don’t know if this is something that can be repeated other than going to a multiplayer servers

Side note: Due to this being the first time using this website please excuse any incorrections such as placement of information or anything else of that nature or incorrect use of the report page.

There is a filter on crafting use the right joy stick by pressing down on it while in the right side crafting menu as it may be on

That isn’t the problem I can fully see the items in question but I can’t Craft it even though it says it’s able to be crafted but it doesn’t stop me from trying to pull them out of admin menu, the only reason I have an issue with this is due to the fact I’m doing a solo survival in another server of sorts and I am unable to craft the DLC Items the issue only really started to occur after the recent updates in the Xbox platform that updated yesterday I believe.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.