Not exactly a bug - but glowing goop issues

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [UK]

I know, I know, this is going to cause screaming, but hear me out :wink:
Glowing goop is no longer bright enough…

Specifically - I went to harvest gold from the sunken ships in the eastern waters of the Exiled Lands and noticed that you can no longer see where the ships are until you get close enough to actually see the ship itself. Previously (before Siptah and the ultra-brite goop), the glowing goop offered a hint that there was something there, before you could actually see the wrecked ship.

This is fine for someone like me, who already knows what to look for and where to look, but I doubt it is so easy for newcomers - I’m sure that previously the glowing goop was intended as a ‘marker’ to draw people’s attention to a particular part of the sea bed as they swim - encouraging and rewarding exploration. Without it, the only way someone is likely to find the wrecks is if they already know to look for them.

I just wonder if there is a middle ground possible - not so bright that it blinds people using the vaults, but not so dim that it barely shows up at all?

Probably not important, but thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Visit O5 or O6 in the Exiled Lands
  2. Dive down towards the shipwrecks in those map areas
  3. Glowing goop is less noticeable than the wreck itself
3 Likes

Hey @DanQuixote

We’ll send the suggestion to our team, who is still under eye therapy treatment after prolonged glowing goop exposure in the recent past.
Thanks for the feedback.

5 Likes

Best of luck to them - hopefully their eyes recover soon - and I hope this doesn’t cause flashbacks to the trauma :wink:

3 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.