This Glowing make me blind (after Hotfix 2.0.5)

Game mode: Singleplayer and Server both without Mods
Type of issue: Graphic Bug

The blatant glow makes sure you can’t see anything.
It doesn’t matter if it’s singleplayer or on the server.
It was tested without mods.
It happens everywhere even in the Vaults.

Screenshot_1

Play it and and go to Glowing Cavern

Posted 30 minutes ago.

Is this still happening after the hotfix that was deployed just now?

EDIT: it fixed but it is NOT fixed (no mods):

2 Likes

I tested it after the Hotfix 2.0.5 and you see the picture

Confirmed on Official

Likewise on a private server… I can’t see a thing for this glow.
This is Harbor of the Drowned vault.

We might have devs that are legally blind, if that is “fixed”. lol

No they did not fix this , after the hotfix

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can confirm they are still very bright both in the vault and outside in the world map.

This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

Single player, still too bright.

1 Like

I don’t think they realized it’s a missing texture error?

Whatever they made to show up as “less bright”, doesn’t exist in the game in the first place.

@Narelle posted that it has something to do with Granite. (One of the engines responsible for working with textures.) If they tweaked how the texture shows up, it won’t matter, because the texture is missing entirely. That’s why it is so BRIGHT. It’s literally a hole in game space that shows up as a color.

1 Like

@Tenzo these were the errors I was getting in my logs, I am not a coder though so no clue how to fix it and what exactly is the issue.

That update now ruined vault of fiends… the fiend blue attack now looks just like those goops … with squares and trriangles… and that is after 2.0.5 !
edit : also 90% luck to get fatal error with those triangles flying bright… + Tower of siptah now is ping and black squared some time before and after storm…

Game mode: PVE Online Rented Gportal Server Multiplayer
Type of issue: Holy Blinding Goop batman
Server type:PVE
Region: US West

Glowing Goop brighter than the sun itself.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start Conan
  2. Go anywhere there is glowing goop
  3. Scream in agony from your retinas being burned from your eyes
  4. Ask why it says it’s been fixed in patch notes when my scorched eyes definitely say that is a lie.
  5. See step 1

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

There’s a visual issue with the glowing goop at the northeastern island of the Isle of Siptah map, on the river before the broken bridge at The Gash. The same glowing goop bug that happened back in the Drowned vault before.
The location of this bug is at the coordinates 271206.40625 -98986.078125 -15059.301758 (so, at the top of O-12 on the map grid, by the big eastern island).

Yep, have the same on the Standard Map

It’s been a while since I was back in there, I thought it was just an issue in the dlc map.

Hey everybody,

Sorry for making you all put back your Eldarium, high-powered sunglasses. The last hotfix seemingly didn’t end up fixing this texture issue. We’ll attempt the fix again in a future hotfix.
Sorry for the eyestrain!

1 Like

Game mode: Single Player
Type of issue: Environment
Server type: N/A
Region: North America

The glowing fungus in the Harbor of the Drowned and Twice Drowned both are still too bright even after today’s patch. I still have difficulty navigating the underwater spaces as everything blurs out in the glow.

I can tell immediately from the intense glow of the moss in the entrance corridor before the water areas that it’s still too bright.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter the Vault
  2. Enter a submerged area with glowing moss