PC Hotfix (02.10.2020) - Hotfix 2.0.5: General and glowing goops fixes!

When will be the fix of the “everythings disappear in my house at random”? I opened a topic 16h ago, no answer, we don’t know if we should keep playing and start for the third time in 2 week again from zero or just stop trying untill you fix or forever. Just an answer so we know how to move. My clan keep saying “welcome to conan” like its normal bug, I’m new so i think I got scammed buying this game

43.8 mb as well:

Thank you for the update. It seems the “healing waterskin” heals almost nothing now, i dont know if it is an intended change in this update, or something buggy.

It’s probably a change they just didn’t put in the patch notes. That is a thing that seems to happen.

Hmmm Glowing Goop is still broken for me. Is it fixed for anyone else?

4 Likes

nope, still broken for me too.

Senny, in the 3 years I have been playing this game I have never heard of anyone complain of this, nor have I experienced this. I’m reasonably certain that what you have is an issue with a clan member. If stuff is being destroyed, then check your event log to see who is destroying it. If stuff is just being removed, that will be harder to figure out who is doing it. To test this… kick everyone out of the clan for a couple days and see if anything else vanishes.

1 Like

Well, if they have changed the healing waterskin they should document it in the patch notes, since it is quite a big change, and people playing should know what to expect for example if they go in the maelstrom and suddenly realize the healing waterskin does not work… Or for people spending hours killing the boss that drops it, so they stop wasting their time, because right now nobody should spend 2 seconds of their time trying to get this thing.

2 Likes

tell me where did the official server of europe # 1036 go, why is it not on the list?

You should search for the key “disapper” in bug topic, there are 6 server that claim everything disappear, we where online and everything disappear while we where opening a chest, also nothing in the log, we are not stupid, my clan got 3/5k hours, first time happening but IT’S happening right now

Look here All items disappeared - #38 by SennyD

6010 got the bug
1141 got the bug
6001 got the bug
6422 got the bug
6153 got the bug
6458 got the bug (where we were playing)

Also the comunity support answer was:

So the bug is real, they know there is a problem, they were working 1 day ago, they didn’t write anything in this hotfix so or they dont want the player know (and i need to know if i can play or i should quit) or they didnt found a solution so they should SHUT DOWN all the servers, if they did it when they got reported first, my stuff would be safe now and 10 people (my clan), or more would’t quit

Its most likely updating, or you need to update the patch. When these hot fixes come out, Official servers can disappear for an hour or so while it all updates.

I can confirm it is changed. It went from healing ~50% of player HP to healing about ~5%…I spent ALL DAY yesterday farming for this item and was so excited to get it. It was worth the grind. Now I just feel like an idiot.

Why are there so many undocumented changes in each of these hotfixes? Patch notes should, at the very least, contain references to changes made in absence of absolute specificity.

5 Likes

Make a bug report post about it if it was intentional or not.

Still broken for me too. So it seems that the fix actually does not fix anything…Excelent.

I totally agree. They can change whatever they think will be best for the game, but at the very least these changes should be documented in the patch notes, like almost every other gaming company does.

Thanks for the suggestion. I went ahead and opened up a couple of topics on bugs I have observed recently. There is a lot of issues to list but I will try and be adamant about bringing my observations to the forums moving forward.

2 Likes

Okay so why did the Healing water skin get nerfed into Oblivion during this patch??? it now heals less then 10hp per use. its utterly useless now. I loved having something i can use in the heat of battle to keep me alive till i could spend the rediculous amount of time it takes to use potions and bandages, instead of having to run and hide to a safe place just so i can use a potion or bandage. You stated in an earlier discussion that the potions were adjusted so they can be used in battle till you have time to use a bandage. but it takes to long to use a potion in battle. every time i try to use one it gets interrupted when i get hit. Fix this.

1 Like

why are there always hidden changes when you make these hotfix?
its not like you write an essay of patch notes, should be pretty easy to write all changes made.

1 Like

Feel free to tack on your response to my dedicated forum post for this issue.

You forgot to mention something:

• Broke the “Healing Waterskin” so it’s not healing anything anymore and doesn’t make fun at all