Not seeing update for XBOX (PC Gamepass/MS Store)

it’s cool we can no play the game thanks funcom

1 Like

Platform: PC
Storefront: Xbox Apps
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: #1028
Mods: None

I play on pc with the xbox apps. The problem is : All of the official server are in the invalid list. And my chaaracter is on one of them…

1 Like

Me too, same problem here. still sitting and waitting in front of my computer…

I’m just bringing the subject up. It’s not normal that only 1 platform doesn’t even have a patch. The update just doesn’t come. I play on the Xbox platform for PC, I bought all the DLC. Please raise the priority of this issue.

1 Like

Could we please have a follow-up on the progress of the problem?
I will certainly uninstall the game and no longer play it at all if with each update you have to wait 1 week for a patch of the patch…

Greetings,

Thank you all for your patience. We are working on a solution and we will keep you informed as soon as we hear more.

We appreciate your support and understanding.

1 Like

Do you know when we can play the game?
if it’s not a bot talking to me

Same issue for me. I own the Complete Edition through the Microsoft store, not just playing it from Gamepass and it wont give me the new version. I have repaired, reinstalled, and tried to force updates and nothing works. Frustrating thing is all the art on the store is updated to look like you will get 3.0.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Mayra . Any chance we can get decay timers paused on official servers while Gamepass players can’t connect at all? I know my clan is only Gamepass players. We have a small staging base with chests full of goodies that has a 48hr timer on it.

4 Likes

We have a small staging base with chests full of goodies that has a 48hr timer on it.

I can log on steam for you and check if chest is fine, send cords and server on PM :smiley:

1 Like

Are they going turn off the decay timers on Official servers (1822) till this is solved?

any news about att in game pass?

Is this still going on? Can we please get an update. I havent been able to play at all. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the xbox app.

still no update on the situation as of them saying they are working on it

Has anyone heard anything about the gamepass version? I’m still unable to play servers

Greetings,

We extended the decay timers. Please read the following:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/summer-decay-timers-extended/201610

Thank you all for your feedback. In the meantime, we’ll continue to work on a solution for this issue.

2 Likes

You’ve mentioned you are working on a patch for consoles.

PC XBox Game Pass users still do not have access to servers due to a version mismatch, and have not since Age of Sorcery launch. Is a solution for this included in this ‘console’ patch?

Is it expected that it will take 48 hours or more for this platform to receive hotfixes in the future?

2 Likes

I doubt it will be fix till next week since they are putting decay timers on for two weeks. They have alot of stuff to fix and who knows if gamepass version is a priority.

2 Likes

This is a joke of a game. this is the second time i’ve experienced game breaking issues in this case i cant even play. first was on ps4 where i had bad lag issues on official servers only that made the game unplayable and then was basically told by Funcom officials that there are other modes and to go play those. pathetic. And now this bullshit. 3 days late on an update only on one platform the one where its the cheapest to play…

Way to sell the new update. At least make the dlcs free on steam with the trial, one, you’ll sell a lot more, two those of us who already spent money on it on microsoft store shouldnt have to pay for it again because of your fvck-up. i think this should be a priority since a large chunk of your playerbase is on here.

1 Like