Not seeing update for XBOX (PC Gamepass/MS Store)

So i can’t play multi-player before i get disconnected on official servers but I can play a solo game with new update? Crom can’t help me with this.

1 Like

Capture d’écran 2022-09-01 232507

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything outside this thread. I tried a fresh reinstall and no change.

1 Like

Im frustrated they wont respond or acknowledge that its an issue

1 Like

Seems there was a response to a similar post here: Not seeing update for GAMEPASS MS - #7 by AndyB

2 Likes

Did anyone know when the problem will be solved ?

No I still can’t download no update on xbox.

1 Like

Greetings,

We appreciate all the additional information. Our team is investigating and working on a solution.

Please keep an eye out for news about this. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

i cant join a single server now due them all showing up as invalid. i play off of gamepass on pc not steam and own all dlc too. its been like this all day. no reinstalling did not work

as complicated as that to unlock the update on the gamepass?
be responsive or don’t get out of an incomplete update

weird that the problem happens on the platform where the game is free…
as luck would have it with steam everything works perfectly fine.

1 Like

it’s cool we can no play the game thanks funcom

1 Like

Platform: PC
Storefront: Xbox Apps
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: #1028
Mods: None

I play on pc with the xbox apps. The problem is : All of the official server are in the invalid list. And my chaaracter is on one of them…

1 Like

Me too, same problem here. still sitting and waitting in front of my computer…

I’m just bringing the subject up. It’s not normal that only 1 platform doesn’t even have a patch. The update just doesn’t come. I play on the Xbox platform for PC, I bought all the DLC. Please raise the priority of this issue.

1 Like

Could we please have a follow-up on the progress of the problem?
I will certainly uninstall the game and no longer play it at all if with each update you have to wait 1 week for a patch of the patch…

Greetings,

Thank you all for your patience. We are working on a solution and we will keep you informed as soon as we hear more.

We appreciate your support and understanding.

1 Like

Do you know when we can play the game?
if it’s not a bot talking to me

Same issue for me. I own the Complete Edition through the Microsoft store, not just playing it from Gamepass and it wont give me the new version. I have repaired, reinstalled, and tried to force updates and nothing works. Frustrating thing is all the art on the store is updated to look like you will get 3.0.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Mayra . Any chance we can get decay timers paused on official servers while Gamepass players can’t connect at all? I know my clan is only Gamepass players. We have a small staging base with chests full of goodies that has a 48hr timer on it.

4 Likes