Nursing gone wrong

Why is it that all the nerfing is going on and it’s just ruining the game for everyone there’s almost no reason to want to raid or go hunting for these good weapons anymore the annihilator and now the world breaker too Why can’t we just play the game and not listen to the whiners of the game

This is the assumption where I feel you’re going wrong. The attempt to balance the game is definitely done based on player feedback and requests. Whether it’s successful or not is another matter.

With a player base this large, there’ll inevitably be people who want different things out of their game. It’ll be impossible to cater for everyone’s wishes, so whatever Funcom does, someone will like it and someone will dislike it.

There are many constructive suggestions and well-expressed feedback on the forums and in other social media. Dismissing all that as “whiners” is rude and arrogant. In fact, if I may say so, you come across as whiny yourself, so maybe I’ll take your advice and stop listening to you and get back to just playing the game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.