Official Server 1652 Lost items after server crash

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug ]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [America]

Official Server #1652 PvP

Me and other of my clan was killing the thralls from a decayed base, and they had high tier items (silent legion, legendary weapons and more), When we was finishing them, there was a few Thralls with poison arrows that my friend, when he tried to recover the items, he couldn’t see his body, so I go to his dead body and get the items. He tried to re-login to the server, but he get stuck on the loading In that moment the the enemies thralls start to shooting at me and I die with all the loot (because I was max encumbrance). I try to recover fast the items, but couldn’t see the body too. I have a good computer, so I think let me re-login to the server to grab the items before they disappear, but get stuck on the loading screen same as my friend. I go to the website to see the status of the server and was it was saying “Server responded to query”. That happened at 1 hour before end the raid time. Like 30-40min of trying we finally enter to the server to search for the bag, but there was no bag to loot. I check on the log and it say the loot bag was decayed with all the items.

A friend told me to report it to tried to get back the items.

It happened the 3/23/2020

I have a screenshot of the items lost.

Hey @vaquero09pr

Welcome to our community.
Unfortunately, Conan Exiles doesn’t offer MMO-like support and we can’t provide any refund of materials or items lost.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.