Lost Items on PVE server inside my building while offline

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: This morning I logged on an saw that I died somehow, when I spawned in it didn’t say what caused my death, I was wondering if I could get my items back, server is 3740 PvE
I was also inside my building too.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

you have mentioned in your report that you play singleplay so the power is in your own hands. make yourself an admin and spawn your items back. for the future: store your stuff in a chest and log out naked or disable drop loot on death. gl.

edit: my bad later on you mention a server, so if this is an official server then you wont be able to get your items back as there is no such service. log out naked is the safest option.

2 Likes

Hey @amend1127

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration.
We unfortunately cannot compensate for any loss of items since Conan Exiles isn’t an MMO nor has MMO-like support. To see the cause of your death, you can check your event log and see what’s mentioned in there.
We recommend that before logging out you deposit your valuables in a nearby chest to avoid similar issues in the future.
Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.