Official server 3564 pvp is gone

Game mode: [Online | pvp]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | official server gone]
Region: [NA]

I only play on one server that server is official server 3564 pvp. It will not show up in my history, favorites or even when I specifically search just for that server. All day long it has been like this. What can I do? Is there anything I can do to make it reappear?

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

You can try using the Server Report Tool, I’ve gone as far as signing up at Gportal and creating a support ticket. Hope they can get your server up for you.
Server Report Tool

2508 is gone for hours now too. I reported it on their report tool siix hours ago. Big help that was. Why even bother? I assume i will be dead and all my stuff gone again too cause i was out in the open in mounds of the dead when i was kicked. Soooo frustrating. Its no wonder a million copies sold and only a few thousand players…

online PvE
Server not appearing in lists
NA
Official server #3517 PS4

Same. The server that I play is not showing up at all. I would hate to lose all of my buildings and loot items due to a bug. I thought that the ruin system in itself was a bug, as I rented this title for a while because I was on the fence about it. Starting all over is not an option. I’m pretty put out by the fact that one cannot take a vacation for fear that hours upon hours of meticulous mining, farming, exploring, building, and running back and forth, can ultimately be wiped clean from the world…literally.

I have really enjoyed the game in spite of a few bugs/glitches. The creativity aspect is one of the primary factors that makes it one of my favorites. However, this creative outlet gets wiped clean for an unspecified duration of inactivity. I’m no Rembrandt, but I compare this to meticulously creating an artistic masterpiece on an etch-a-sketch, and then the sibling comes in and shakes it blank, just cuz it was put down to go to the restroom. I’m going to try filing a support ticket. After that, I just don’t know. I don’t know if I really want to plug away and try to rebuild when I can’t be sure that the same thing won’t happen in the future.

I can only hope that this is due to maintenance or patching, or just a minor glitch.

All in all, please notify us in-game of upcoming downtimes and/or server issues. And, please, please, pAleeease get this resolved without myself and others having start from scratch as far as our properties and possessions are concerned.

Thanks for your efforts to this point.

Ok. 3517 is back up. I feel somewhat foolish as the server was down apparently for the patch. I feel that my fears are more than warranted due to the ruin system and magical disappearances to this point though. Ive been playing for 5 minutes and gameplay does seem a little bit smoother. will update as I learn more.

Thanks team.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.