Official servers connectivity issues - Feedback thread

Im still having this issue for almost 2 weeks now ffs whats wrong with this game
Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: [ | Bug | | Misc]
Region: [All]

This issue started over 11 days ago where no servers appear on the server list no matter what i do,things i tried:
Restart ps4/router
Using different internet connection/ps4 accounts
Reinstall the game
Check for new updates
All these were useless and didnt help,im getting desperate here,someone help me plz

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.choose any game mode whatsoever
2.after 10 min wait for servers to show up,you get slapped with"connection lost, you must be connected to playstation network in order to play…"
3.different server options dont change a thing
4.after selecting gamemode for a split second on top left under max ping box ,it says"servers:0"

Gportal does host the official servers - not the private ones, but you contact them through the Funcom-owned form linked by murkin:

For other useful links, see: Useful links - Official Conan Exiles Wiki

Please be sure to read the first post in this thread for more information.

Game mode: Online
Problem: Crash
Region: [EU]

The official server #3050 is in 24h the second time down. Please check it and fix it. We love to play the game but we don’t want lost all stuff after a server crash!!!

1.fix the problem
2.don’t let lost our stuff

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: [Crash | Bug]
Region: [LATAM]

I can’t connect, since 48 hours ago. Already reported the issue through official channel, but no response.

1. search for server #4515 on ps4. Official server.
  2. try to connect
  3. Get the error message or get stuck forever in loading screen.

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU]

i’m having problems with joining servers, i’ve tryed to reinstall the game twice and i’m still having the same problem: when i log in i start to get pretty bad frame drops, it’s unplayable like this.
i’ve played this game since dec/18 and i’ve never had such problems like that, i don’t think that’s a connection problem but i thought it might be some downloading error or something.
can you guys help me? i can send a clip video if needed.

1.just downloading the game
2.opening the game
3.logging in

1 Like

I’m having a problem joining the server I’ve been playing on for days as well
Every time I try to join it tells me lost connection to host or stuck on the loading bar

1 Like

All Asian servers are down for more than 24 hours. Are you kidding me? Can I please play the game I paid for Funcom? Yes? Is this possible in 2019?

2 Likes

asia server 4061 has been down since the update… also notice a pattern where after the updates the asia servers are down for nearly 24 hours

It’s been more then 24h. This is probably going to happen every time they update.

Yes right after the update. Funcom turns to Jokecom

1 Like

Seriously? Asia server are still down. Hmm who knows maybe next update it will take 4 days to actually log on.

my guess is in just about the time asian servers come up they will drop another hot fix and we will start this whole process over.

they are there they are just under Invalid version because they still need to either be restarted or updated.

They give a F…
It is weekend. Maybe on Monday.
With apologies that do not help us. As always.

apologies are nice, but it won’t replace the possible loss of thralls and pets left hanging by a server being down more than 48 hours now. This is one of the reasons in my reluctance in purchasing anything in a game like this, the lack of progress in getting their own official servers up and running, the lack of response, etc. The last thing which we want to know about is them ‘knowing’ there is an issue yet nothing done promptly to fix it or compensate the clients which will lose items not on their latency

1 Like

Yeah I really wish I didn’t buy their dlc. Oh well to late I won’t buy another Funcom stuff for sure now tho.

1 Like

i can’t join any official server online except one (3069) that i can join but when i do it starts laggin sooooooo bad with huge frame drops, like 1 frame x10seconds, if anyone can pleaaseee help i want to play so badly…

Officia server number? ALL OF ASIA PVE CONFLICT

3 days and all official servers are down. My clan and I have reported the issue on the “appropriate” server report thats in game. Its been 3 days and I bet all our stuff is gone. Always issues after the console updates.

so can we get a dev posting on whats being done about these asian servers not being updated? can we get a reponse of if it goes over a week in time and all our bases go away because we COULD NOT log in? whats the plan here funcom?

1 Like

Oh wow I can’t believe Asia server is still down. At least acknowledge the problem.

Just wanted to update but it appears, for now, the US official I play is no longer doing the disappearing act. For five days now it has been appearing right at login. Whatever you guys are doing keep going for all the servers.