For this weekend’s Onslaught 2 public test, here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll need to create a new character on TestLive
- Play through the beach until you reach “Fate” and “Raidmaster”
- Get buffed by these NPCs
Once you’re ready to join, you can open the new Group Finder (Magnifying Glass at top, or CTRL + R), which replaces the original Raid Finder.
From here, you can enter the random queue OR you can enter with a premade group. Once you’re transported to the playfield, you’ll meet up with Valkyrie Hylda. She’ll escort you to an altar while providing context to the scenario.
You will have a chance to explore the zone before officially beginning the scenario; to begin the onslaught, talk to Hylda again once you’re at the altar site.
- As with Kuthchemes Temple, each progressive wave becomes increasingly difficult for your group to overcome.
- Enemies occasionally drop glowing potions where they die. To consume the potion, simply walk across them.
- The Bloodshed Meter returns and fills up as you perform fatalities and chain kills. When the meter hits 100%, a miniboss is summoned.
- Special enemies, more powerful than standard fodder, occasionally spawn and requires different tactics to overcome. Special enemies are marked with a skull on your minimap.
Have fun, and good luck! Please use the Testlive forum to leave your feedback and bug reports. Thank you!